Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Illinois Sports Blogging, Take Two


(Photo from CBSSportsline.com)

I set up a blog with a similar name to this in November of last year, but for some reason blogspot decided that while my account existed, I couldn't edit the blog I created. I think we all know who to blame for this.

Kelvin Sampson.

So that's why, tonight, I will root against him as a person as opposed to the usual reason that I would root against him, he's not Bruce Weber. Other people seem to be against him as well...I wonder why...

In any case, tonight is going to be a rough one for the Illini faithful. Illinois has already lost three home games this season, the most since 1998-1999 and a fourth loss to Indiana of all teams would be a salt shaker full in the wound. And if all that weren't bad enough, there's news today that the team might have to do it without Pruitt, who injured his knee late in the Wisconsin game on Saturday.

Prediction

Indiana 68 Illinois 64

Indiana at Illinois (ESPN.com)
Change of heart: Coveted Gordon jilts Illinois for Indiana (CBSSportsline.com)

No comments: